Conditions for Membership
Applicant companies having been in operation for at least twelve months must simultaneously apply for membership and authorization.
Applicant companies having been in operation for less than twelve months must apply for authorization as soon as the first annual report has been filed.
In order to become member of the Swedish Staffing Agencies Association companies have to meet the following conditions
- compliance with the federation’s bylaws with Code of Conduct and the bylaws of the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
- a valid registration certificate and F-tax card
- registration as an employer
- registration for VAT
- be bound by collective agreement of the sector in which the company is operating (exemption from this condition can be granted when there is no collective agreement in the sector in which the company is operating)
- be covered by the federation’s liability insurance or it's equivalent
- adoption of an equality plan in accordance with the Act (SFS 1991:433) on Equality between Women and Men
- presents evidence that the company do not have any residual taxes or fees and has an otherwise orderly economy
- presents the latest annual accounts, if applicable, or a budget for the first fiscal year if the company is recently started
- register at least one person holding a managerial position within the company to undergo the federation’s special authorization program as soon as possible.
Conditions for Authorization
Companies having been in operation for at least twelve months must simultaneously apply for membership and authorization. Read the conditions for Authorization and at www.tryggbemanning.se you can find out if a company is authorised.
The annual membership fee is on avarage 0.26 percent of the company's payroll last year.
The fee includes membership of The Swedish Staffing Agencies with service for employers, industry wide lobbying, and authorization as well as membership of the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise.
Example: If the annual payroll is 5 million SEK the annual fee is 18,000 SEK. If the annual payroll is 20 million SEK the annual fee is 52,000 SEK. The minimum fee is 11,450 SEK per year.
The annual fee is charged on two occasions during the year. The fee is largely tax deductible. Deduction and tax provisions are specified on the invoice.